Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday

Hey everybody!  I took a day off yesterday because I was a little discouraged.  After seeing the scale go down every day, yesterday it just stayed the same.  And today it only went down 1/2 a pound.  Not sure what's going on there, but I'm sure it will go down again.  I don't see how it can't.

I called my Dr. yesterday and they said I can eat V8 juice, beef and chicken broth, and tomato soup, so that's good.  I still have to drink the protein shakes though, and they just taste horrible.  The taste wasn't so bad at first, but now that its all I have I'm starting to hate them.  You know how it is.  I love tacos, but if I ate them for every meal, for 2 weeks straight, I might never want to see a taco again!  That's where I am now.  Just the thought of drinking 16 ounces of it a day makes me want to vomit.  Ugh.

In other news, my pants are fitting much better.  I put my jeans on for the first time yesterday, and they were almost loose on me!  I'll try to take a picture later today after I actually fix my hair and makeup.  I'll show you guys fat pictures, but this Southern woman will not let anyone take a picture of her without makeup or her hair fixed unless she just gave birth!  (Although I might go to Wal-Mart without makeup or my hair perfect because, lets face it, its Wal-Mart.)

Today I'm going to venture out of the house and try to go get some Valentines for Parker's Valentine's day Party at School.  He has one on Thursday and one on Monday.  And we need to get a gift for a special friend of his who is turning 4 tomorrow!  (He can't wait for her party on Saturday!)

I guess I better get going while Elliot is down for her nap and get my face on and this mop of hair dried and fixed!

Today's weight: 237.5

1 comment:

  1. Don't be discouraged, Atina!! Weight drops so fast in the beginning because most of it is water. Then the scales tend to slow down as your body adjusts. Pretty soon you'll see more big improvement. I know it still sucks though!! Seeing the scale move a lot is so encouraging!! But you'll get there again. I'm so excited for you!! and u'd better be posting some pics, soon!

    ReplyDelete