Thursday, February 9, 2012

5 More Days!

So I was looking at the calendar this afternoon and noticed that I only have 5 more days of liquid diet after today.  I'm so excited to get to eat again.  Not because I need food, but because I want to chew, and I want to spend time at the table with my family again.  That's our main source of family time.  We always sit down as a family for dinner, every night, at the kitchen table.  We don't eat in the living room, or as we come and go, we make the time to spend with each other.

Because of me missing family time, I'm missing time with Jon.  That's typically when we talk about how our days went and get in our quality time.  I miss him, even though he's here every night.  I wish it was warmer out.  We would totally take advantage of his mom being here and go for a walk.  Tomorrow night we have a hot date at H&R Block!  Maybe we can get some good couple time in then!  I guess we could possibly try to go to a movie sometime soon.  That doesn't involve food.

Which brings me to my next subject.  Now I'm not much for hiking or camping, or any of that stuff, but what are some of your ideas for dates that don't involve food.  All we ever do is go to dinner or go out to dinner with other couples.  We live in a city with a small town feel, which means there's not a ton to do besides eat.  No real museums that would really interest us, and no zoo or aquarium.  Any ideas?

Today's Weight:  238--still no loss.  How frustrating!

1 comment:

  1. How about rock climbing? They have some good classes- its like a couples trust class- and you climb those fake walls. Its fun and its pretty funny because its damn hard...
    And John and I also like to go to waterfalls. Have you been there? Its a beautiful walk with or without children.
    We don't go out to eat often so we do a lot of other things when we can... I won't be able to ride this summer... you guys could borrow the bikes??

    ReplyDelete