Tuesday, February 14, 2012

ONE MORE DAY!!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

ONE MORE DAY UNTIL I CAN EAT AGAIN!!!!  Can you tell I'm excited?

This Valentine's Day is very different from Valentine's Days past.  In the past, Jon and I have always gotten a sitter and gone out to either a nice dinner, or to our Trusty Valentine's Day place where the service and food are always good--The Catfish Hole.  And Jon always has chocolates for me and I always have chocolate covered strawberries for him.  And we always get Dessert.  This year is different.  No food for me today, so while his grandparents are here to watch the kiddos, Jon and I are going to go to the mall and walk around, shop a little, and he'll grab a healthy dinner from the food court while I sip on some unsweet tea.

Its hard to find things to do that don't involve food.  What are some of your ideas for dates that don't involve eating?

Today's Weight: 233.5
Total Loss: 15.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment