Sunday, February 5, 2012

360 Calories

Hey Everybody!  Although the liquid diet is not getting any easier, I'm in pretty good spirits today.  I got a visit from my AMAZING friend Lisa!  We had a great time just talking and watching TV for a while while her daughter and Parker played.  She's awesome!

Lisa's visit encouraged me to actually get a shower and fix my hair and makeup.  I'm not sure why, I know she wouldn't have cared, but it felt important to at least take the shower!  Before my shower I stepped on the scale and was shocked.  6 lbs lost overnight.  Holy Cow!  It took me 3 months to loose 6 lbs pre surgery.  So it got me thinking, how is that possible?  I started researching.

I am supposed to be drinking at least 16 ounces of protein drink per day, plus 48 ounces of water, or sugar free clear liquid such as Crystal Light, Decaf Tea, Sugar Free Gatorade, etc.  That doesn't sound like much, but trust me, its really all I can hold right now.  Yesterday I drank 52 ounces, but I was so full.  Anyway, I started looking at the nutrition info on the protein shakes.  An 8 ounce serving, with skim milk has 180 Calories.  Multiply that times two, and there you have it.  360 Calories per Day.  That's what I'm living off of until February 15th.

10 more Days to go until I can have cheese!  Or 7 layer dip, made with Fat Free Refried Beans, Fat Free Sour Cream (Or maybe Greek Yogurt to add some protein!) and reduced fat cheese.  I'm gonna have it with some Reduced Fat Ritz Crackers.  And then I'm gonna go to Subway and get one of those $5 foot longs and make it last all week.  (I've been craving Tuna salad so bad!  I want it on Flatbread with Green Bell Peppers and Banana Peppers!  I know, it sounds gross, but I assure you, its good.  I discovered this combo while pregnant with Parker.)

Can you tell I'm craving food?  I'm not hungry, I just miss eating.  So sad, but so true!

Anyway, that's all I've got for today!

Today's Weight: 238
Total Loss: 11 lbs!

3 comments:

  1. wooo hooo!! so proud of you!! You are doing awesome! I know it isn't easy!! Way to go!! whoop! whoop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great!! Stay strong and thanks for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete