Saturday, February 11, 2012

Getting There...

Hey everybody!  Not a lot to report really!  I'm feeling more energetic every day though.  And people keep telling me I look thinner, so who knows, maybe I do.

I discovered something awesome today!  Extra Sugar Free Apple Pie Gum.  It tastes just like a slice of cinnamon-y apple pie!  And no calories and sugar free!

Today I took Parker to his friend's 4th Birthday party.  He had a great time, and it felt nice to get out of the house independently again.  Yesterday my Mother In Law and I took the kids to the mall so I could walk, they could eat lunch at Chik-fil-A, and we could all do a little shopping.  I found some great deals on clothes that were too small for me, and I bought them anyway!  And I found an cute Green Handbag (Notice I didn't call it a purse Bry?).  I also found a cute new dress and a pair of white patent shoes for Elliot for spring to wear with her dresses.

I'm going to attempt to go to church tomorrow.  I really want to go out to eat afterwards.  I miss restaurants.  I miss mexican food a LOT.  And pizza.  Oh hell, I miss food.  And I called the Dr. on Thursday, and they informed me that although the last day of my 2 weeks of liquid diet is up on the 14th, and technically I should be able to eat on the 15th, they don't want me to eat until my post-op appointment on the 15th.  And no, they can't schedule my appointment on the 15th, because the Dr. is in surgery all day.  (Don't worry, it was the first thing I asked!)  That sucks.  Plain and simple.  I wanted to throw the phone.  I still want to throw the phone.  I want a freaking cookie!

The worst part is, I have actually felt hungry a few times over the past few days.  I feel kind of hungry now.  I've had all my protein for the day and my water, and I still feel a little hungry.  Not starving, but hungry enough to eat one slice of pizza or a section of a yummy quesadilla.  I guess the old saying stands true.  I'm up a creek without a paddle!

Today's Weight: 236 (loss of 2 more pounds for a total loss of 13 pounds!)

No comments:

Post a Comment