Friday, March 23, 2012

Still Trucking!

This week has been a little rough.  Its rained ALL WEEK LONG.  So exercising has been a challenge to say the least.  However, my neighbor owns a local gym, and she told me that I can go workout anytime I want, for FREE!  Yay!  She's out of town this week, so I probably shouldn't just waltz in there without her being there to set up my membership, but next week, its on!

I had my 6 week post op appointment this week.  (I'm really 7 weeks out)   Everything went well.  I'm losing like I should be, and my blood pressure is way down!  (It was never high, usually around 125/80, but at my appointment it was 100/70!)  So I'm guessing my body is getting healthier internally as well as externally.  Yay!

I feel a lot better.  I can now buy almost anything I want in the regular sized section of the store.  No more plus sizes for me!  Yay!  I was wearing XXL T shirts before, and now XL tees are getting big on me.  I'm sure that in your basic Hanes Tee, I'll be wearing a Large in the next few weeks.  Also, I've gone from a size 20 jean, to a size 16, and the same with dresses.  :)

Overall, all is well.  I'm able to eat more, and I don't feel miserable after every single meal now.

Today's weight: 214
Total Loss: 35lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment