Wednesday, March 14, 2012

OOPS!

Holy Cow!  I didn't realize its been 2 weeks since I last blogged.  Sorry!  March has been a crazy busy month for me.  Elliot was sick, and I've been booking photo sessions, and well, I've been outside playing with the kids in this beautiful weather.  Which was the main reason I wanted to have surgery.  Basically, I was so big that I had a ton of insulation, and if it got over 70 degrees I was one big sweaty mess outside.  And I couldn't move enough to enjoy playing with the kids.  Sad.  I know.

Anyway, yesterday Parker and I made a ton of drawings on the driveway with Sidewalk Chalk while Elliot napped.  Then last night after dinner, when Parker crashed out early, Jon and Elliot and I went out back and played in the back yard.  It was so nice!

I bought a barely used jogging stroller from a friend last week, and I'm going to load the kiddos up here in a few minutes, and go for a morning jog.  It sounds like fun.  Our weather has been so nice for March.  Highs in the mid to upper 70s, and lows in the mid 50s.  The trees are starting to bloom, and the tulips are popping up.  Yay!

Anyway, I'll get to the good stuff.  No pictures today, because I'm in workout gear without a bra at the moment, but I'll try to get some by the end of this week.  And yes, I've lost more weight.  And even more in inches.  Lots of people are noticing now.  I'm noticing.  My stomach isn't as big.  My pants don't fit.  I've gone down 2 pant sizes, and 2 dress sizes.  I can buy all my clothes at Old Navy now, without having to order from the plus size section.  :)  That is so refreshing.  I haven't ventured to many other stores yet.  The kids have been nuts lately, so I'm not into taking them.  I'm thinking I'll try to get to the mall when my mom visits next week for Spring Break.

I promise to post more!

Today's Weight: 218
Total Loss: 31lbs!

1 comment:

  1. Atina, you are doing such a great job!!! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete