Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Picture Time!

Ok, Before I post the latest pictures, I thought I'd give an update as to where I am in my weight loss journey.  :)  Here goes!

I've plateaued.  Again.  Been sitting steady at 175 for a week now.  Damn plateaus!  

I went shopping for new jeans the other day.  I'm wearing a size 11 at Maurices, and a size 32 in Silver Jeans.  (Roughly an 11/12)  I haven't worn a size 12 since the 10th grade.  Yay!  

The sales lady at Maurices told me I have tiny legs.  (First time anything on my body has EVER been called tiny!)  

In shirts, I'm wearing Larges and some Mediums.

In dresses I'm wearing a 12

I constantly have people asking me if weight loss surgery is for them.  And yes Lynn, this section is for you!  (among other people)  I'm going to answer you with a series of questions.  If you can say yes to most of these questions, then weight loss surgery is definitely for you!
SO
Is your BMI into the Obese category?  (Above 32?)
Are you feeling sluggish and tired?
Does your weight prohibit you from doing activities that you want to do?
Are you ashamed of the way you look?
Is your weight causing health problems?
Are you willing to completely change the way you eat? (Especially if you see immediate results?)
Are you depressed? (Loosing weight dramatically helps depression symptoms!)
Are you ready to look good and feel good about yourself?

If you answered yes to most of the above questions, then weight loss surgery is definitely for you!  I would do it again tomorrow.  I honestly want to stop every obese person I see and tell them about it!  (I don't, because I realize some people are totally happy being overweight, and that's ok!)  But if you want to feel better, look better, have more energy, play with your kids,  and be crazy happy, DO IT!  If you health insurance doesn't cover it, start a savings account and pay out of pocket!  IT IS WORTH IT!





Today's weight: 175 lbs
Total Loss: 81 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment