Monday, August 6, 2012

How its Going

Hi!  Well, I got past the big number drop!  The day of surgery (to have my gallbladder removed), which was last Friday, I stepped on the scale at the hospital and it said 179!  Eeek!  Then of course I had surgery, which went well, and gained about 5 lbs just of fluid and bloat.  Ugh.  But today I stepped on the scale and it was down to 178!  I'm so excited!!!!

Only 38 more pounds to go to my goal!  And next week, after my post op appointment, I start going to the gym.  I've signed up for a Power Up class, which is a lot like a boot camp class.  I need it.  I need someone in my face telling me I'm strong.  I need someone to yell at me.  I need someone to tell me I'm not working hard enough.  Because honestly, I'm not.  I need to work out.  I was doing really well until it got over 100 degrees around the 1st of July, and has stayed there ever since.  Even at 8 PM, its still around 94 degrees outside.  That's just too hot to walk or run for that matter.  So now, I'll go to the air conditioned gym, and hopefully the weight will come off quicker again.  :)

Today's Weight: 178
Total Loss: 78lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment