Monday, April 2, 2012

HOLY COW!

Today I realized that I have lost  40lbs since surgery.  47 since Christmas.  That's a lot of weight guys!  I'm in a bit of shock.  I went through my closet and got rid of all the clothes that are too big for me.  It was a TON of stuff.  9 pair of jeans.  4 pair of slacks. over 75 shirts.  And that's just my closet.  I still have to go through my dresser.  (Most of that I'll be keeping though.  I can handle T shirts that are too big.  They're great for sleeping and painting in.)  My underwear is even getting big.  Not the bras, I've already had to buy new bras, and the new ones are starting to get big in the band again--but the panties.  You know you've lost weight when your panties are too big!

Its really surreal to have lost this much.  And I still have 70lbs left to go.  I never realized I had gotten so big.  Now I look at those clothes and think, "Wow, those are huge?  How did I fit into those?"  The worst part is, those clothes were starting to get tight on me too.  It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off of me, because, well, it has. :)

Notice Elliot in the tub behind me?  

Today's Weight: 209
Total Loss: 40lbs

1 comment: