Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

We had a great Easter here!  The family and I loaded up on Thursday afternoon and made the trip to Little Rock to visit Jon's parents.  We had a blast!  I didn't get sick once, and we even got a night out.  We went out with friends to dinner at a Japanese Hibachi restaurant, and it was sooooo good!  I'm finding that seared Ahi Tuna is one of my favorite dishes.  It sits nicely, and tastes amazing.  I also had a few veggies, some miso soup, a few bites of rice, a shrimp, and a few bites of Jon's steak.  Heaven I tell you!  And I had an orange for dessert!  So good.  I wish we were rich and I could eat Japanese food every night!

Easter dinner was good too.  The ham didn't sit too well, but I did manage to eat some green beans, Hash Brown Casserole, a crescent roll, and some corn.  Overall, eating went well!

We mainly rested and played with the kids while we were there.  It was nice to get away and relax!  And I managed to loose a pound even over Easter.  Yay!

Today's weight: 208
Total Loss: 41lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment